Hey fashionistas! We are in full swing of transitioning to Fall (although Virginia doesn't seem to know what season it is).  No matter how bi-polar the weather, I am living and loving for Fall fashion/trends.

 Denim is a trend that is here to stay and slay! In the next 3 post, I'll be showing you guys my favorite jeans for this Fall and tell how you can incorporate them into your wardrobe. First up, ASOS "Sculpt Me" High Waist Jeans, how sexy, simple, and chic are these babies? When I saw them online I knew they were going to be added into my collection.

FacebookInstagramTwitter, BlogLovin'Google+
When choosing high waist jeans (hwj), look for a pair that is flattering to your shape and tummy! As an apple shaped girl, I make sure my hwj* do not make me look rounder. If they  do, they're a no go!



Photography: Eagle Vision Creations
XOXO,
Ashley

Find Your High Waist Jeans Here: