Hey ladies, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday! Christmas is right around the corner...where has the year gone? I spent my Thanksgiving in NYC with my boyfriend's family, if you follow me on Snapchat (@SimplyCurvy) I know you saw the laughs, jokes, and food we enjoyed.
While I was in New York, I met up with Kristina of XOXO with Style. Kristina is a +sized fashion blogger from Texas but is currently serving up major PS Style in NYC.  Since I've started blogging I've met some amazing stylish and creative people, Kristina is definitely one of them!

Kristina and I teamed up to show you ladies how we styled one of this season's fiercest trends, "Goth Glam". This trend celebrates all black, how clean cut, versatile and chic this color is. The key to trend is to mix up textures and shapes. In my look I added a pop of color! I just love this trend it's so simple and sleek, two of my faves.
"All black everything...pledge your CURVY allegiance" I rapped that in Jay-Z's voice, y'all know I'm sooo corny. But that's why you love me, right?

FacebookInstagramTwitter, BlogLovin'Google+

XOXO,
Ashley
Will you be rocking this trend?