FacebookInstagramTwitter, BlogLovin'Google+
 Hey Ladies! It's Tuesday, which means we're one day away from a 4 day weekend...whoot, whoot. I purchased this super cute nude set from Rebdolls a few weeks ago, and had no idea where I'd wear it to (such a horrible habit). One day I'll find somewhere to wear it but in the mean time I'll share it with you!

These 2 piece monochromatic sets are very trendy this season! And what don't you love about the color nude?!?! I wear this color so much, I've self-proclaimed myself a nudist lol. I love how simple yet dramatic and fierce they are. I'll be adding more of this trend to my closet, they're available in several different styles and colors!

Photography: Eagle Vision Creations


XOXO,
Ashley

How are you rocking your 2 piece sets? 
Similar Sets Here: