I was so ecstatic when eShakti reached out to me and asked if I was interested in receiving one of their garments to review, as a new blogger the answer was definitely YES! These mini accomplishments make me feel like my hardwork blogging is starting to pay off.

I love that eShakti allows you to customize your garment for only $7.50, with a tailor you'll spend nearly 3x more than that. eShakti's custom measurements form includes everything from inseam, thigh, chest, bust, arm length, hip, and every other measurement needed to ensure your garment fits like a glove! 

eShakti is definitely a site I will be working with in the near future, I loved ever aspect of the company from customer service reps, delivery speed, customization features, and their variety of style options. And did I mention they serve sizes 0-36W, eShakti is definitely offering Real Fashion for Real People!   

For all of you that will like to try out eShakti, use my discount "MYSIMPLECURVYLIFE" to recieve 10% off your purchase!
Romper: eShakti
Sunnies: Rue 21
Shoes: It's Fashion Metro

FacebookInstagramTwitter, BlogLovin'Google+


Thanks for Reading!
XOXO
Ashley