Hey Guys! Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. Since school has ended my life has been hectic! But I'm back and hopefully without anymore delays! I've been doing a little *blog soul searching*, I want this blog to reflect my goals, adventures, and other aspects of my life through my personal plus sized style. Hope you enjoy my new direction!

You all know I love, love, love the color black. When I saw this jumpsuit I had to have it but I was a little iffy about getting it because it was sleeveless. I just recently became self conscious about my arms and I don't know where that terrible thought came from. I've started a new motto for myself (my friends know I make these up often lol), "I'm dressing for myself. If it makes me feel good, I'm wearing it!" This summer I'm embracing these beautiful chunky arms! 

                             

Happy is an understatement!
Thanks for Reading!
XOXO
-Ashley