Another Spring trend that I'm head over heels in love with is Denim on Denim a.k.a "the Canadian Tuxedo".  This isn't a new trend though; it got a bad rep in the 1990's when Jay Leno wore double denim and was the face of every worst dressed list. But now the trend has done a total 360! Everyone fashionista from Kim K to Sarah Jessica Parker has rocked this look effortlessly. And even with the growing trend, I still have friends that will never dress in denim from head to toe. Me on the other hand count me in for "All denim, all the time"! 

Here's My Take On The Trend:

Jeans: Old Navy Boyfriend Jeans (I had them tailored at the ankles, their boyfriend cut jeans length just doesn't work for me!)



                                             
Top: Lane Bryant Clearance Rack!
They have a 60% Clearance Sale going on NOW!
                                        
An Ode to My Dearest Africa!


Thanks for Reading
XOXO
-Ashley