20140416-082720.jpg


Sarah from of curvilyfashion.com has started a new hashtag movement for the Curvy Community, #PlusSizePlease. This is a great movement. I'm tired of shopping and all of the trendy clothes aren't offered in my size and I have to settle for the "Granny Grit" items. Click below to view how to use the hashtag!



     So here’s how to use it:
1)  Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size.  Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible.  For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress.  I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L.  My tweet would be:
.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size.  #plussizeplease
2)  Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3)  Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4)  Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need.  Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5)  Tell your friends!  I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love.  Let’s be unignorable!