This past weekend was college beach weekend in Virginia Beach and I've been planning this trip since last beach weekend. This was my last beach weekend as an undergraduate student so me and my friends had it up in VA Beach. As soon as I saw this bathing suit I knew I had to have it! Not only was it on sale but it was not grandma, like most of the bathing suits I've had in the past! This swimsuit was flattering to my body; that's very important when I looking for swimwear. And it gave the right amount of sexiness! My only complaint there is not much support for the "girls". Overall, ASOS this was a winner! I found the perfect cover up at Forever 21, it's actually a Chiffon Kimono. 


This was love at first sight! Unfortunately, it's sold out. You can still find great plus size swimsuits at these sites: ASOSForever 21Swimsuits for All, & Monif C

This Kimono is very versatile. (great cover up, but not water friendly)

Thanks for Reading!
XOXO
-Ashley