When you think about Spring colors, what comes to mind? Pink, mint green, lavender, blue, white, and even my favorite nude. So did I, but Spring 2014 trends are changing the limitations on Spring colors. Well ladies it's time to add BLACK to our list of wonderful spring colors. The combination of black and white was a major trend at nearly every Spring 2014 fashion week show. High fashion designers like Diane von Furstenberg, BCBG Max Azria, and Vera Wang (just to name a few) made sure they had a black and white pairing in their Spring collections. And the plus size designers didn't forget about us! Monif C., ASOS Curve, and IGIG (just to name a few lol) ensured the Plus Size World 
didn't miss out on this trend. I'm predicting black is here to stay throughout the entire Spring & Summer! I know you may be thinking black is too hot for Spring and especially too hot for summer, but if you pick the right airy fabrics and avoid long sleeves, black is a great color for any season! I am not complaining about adding black! Black is slimming, makes the skin look lighter, and did I mention slimming lol! Here's my take on the trend:
Skater Skirt: ASOS Curve  Top: Clearance Rack at Target
(Target only has Plus Size Clothing on Clearance; until further notice. They're "revamping" their plus size section.  )



     

Booties: Sold Out- Similar    Ring: Very Old from Ashley Stewart